HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- SOLD IN KITS CONTAINING 2 RACKS. This is usually sufficient for small trailers of up to 12′ in length. 14′ and longer trailers can use a 3rd and or 4th rack depending on what you are carrying.
- Our aluminum ladder racks will not generate rust residue
- All mounting hardware is plated to resist corrosion
- Maximum load capacity is 300 lbs per rack. (see your trailer manufacturer for details and recommendations on top loading your trailer)
- Each individual rack includes 2 vertical mounts, mounting hardware (bolts nuts and washers, fitting most trailers) and detailed instructions for mounting (complete with diagrams)
- PRICING IS FOR 2 RACKS! PACKAGE INCLUDES 2 LEFT VERTICALS, 2 RIGHT VERTICALS, 2 CROSS BARS (cut to length to match your vehicle width, some length adjustment may be required)
Installations using two racks should place one rack as close to the rear of the trailer as possible and the second rack 6′-7′ forward. When hauling shorter items, move the 2nd rack nearer the rear rack. Installations requiring 3 or more racks should consider using a 5′-6′ spacing.
Our in stock crossbar lengths are 60″, 72″, 84″, and 96″. For information and pricing on custom lengths, please call 315-697-2441.
Aluminum specifications: Cross bar is 1″x2″x.125″ structural aluminum. Made of 1/8” wall structural aluminum tubing.